View Single Post
Old 2010-01-21, 08:36   Link #110
DJ Trouble
Pajama Party!

I think a lot of it depends on the person. This experience isn't so profound that it will get the same reaction out of everyone. If I were an esper, I'd always be looking for a fight, but that's just me. Some aren't like that. In a situation where espers are being targeted like this, I'd be running around kicking all kinds of ass regardless of whether I'd personally been targeted or not. Saying it doesn't concern me is irresponsible, because by the time it does personally concern me, I'm already getting mobbed. Again, that's just how I'd react. A lot of people might not be like that, but then a lot of people might share my concern and enthusiasm if they just heard the idea or saw someone else taking action.

For the sake of the story, if other espers were trying to handle this themselves, then Misaka and Kuroko wouldn't realistically need to do it. Taking out the gang isn't a big deal after you've experienced the power disturbing machine once. You just take it out, get your powers back under control, and proceed to kick butt.
DJ Trouble is offline   Reply With Quote