Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-01, 14:04   Link #19187
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
Well, if you only mean the modification ritual, then I don't think that it's going to take longer then a single chapter for it to be completed, after all if we take into consideration how quickly Tsukune's Ghoulification took (the incident where Tsukune's powers went out of control for the first time) to resolve - I don't think that Ikeda is going to drag out the time, where Tsukune undertakes the human modification ritual, but like with the incident where Tsukune's powers went out of control for the first time, I think that resolving the after effects of the human modification ritual is going to take a lot more time...
It shouldn't take longer then i single chapter, to which i would agree with you with, i just hope Ikeda doesn't drag it out. =/

I wonder what the new Tsukune, after the ritual will look like, it could be assumed he would take on the vampiric lineage, from the Shinso blood from within him, right?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
and hopefully so will Akua I think it would be interesting to see her pride as a vampire, her desire for his shinso blood, and her hatred of humans put to the test because she could possibly grow feelings for Tsukune. Maybe seeing Akua move in will make Inner moka a bit more honest with herself.
Akua will be very difficult for a while, she will be very hostile towards him after learning of who he is and that he is Moka's destined one, but in time she will grow a "bond" with Tsukune, even if she doesn't like him at first, this will take a while, Tsukune is after all, Akua's future Otouto.

Akua would be very "possessive" of Tsukune, like she is with Ura-Moka, because of her "sister complex", which would be comical between the three.