Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-03-01, 22:21   Link #19196
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Um... she's still after the Shinso blood. It's just that her siscon nature is currently overriding it. But as Tempest pointed out, once she learns of those three things... expect to see her go yandere again

(I'm sorry, I don't believe that Akua will ever fall for Tsukune or anything. He's got a harem with enough girls already. I can see Akua maybe respecting him, but that's as far as it goes...)
If Akua was still after the Shinso blood, she would have gone after Moka already, as ive said before, Akua knows that Moka has been at the Youkai Academy for the past 7 years, she would be able to obtain it even if Moka is sealed. Not to mention shes keeping the promise that she made with Akasha, and yes she truly loves Moka, Touhou also knows that Akua won't "lay a hand" on Moka, because of the promise, and her love for her sister. This means that, it isn't Akua's goal anymore.

But if anyone is after the Shinso blood, it's Hokuto and Kiria...

Well, i didn't say Akua would fall for Tsukune, she would grow a strong sister complex bond with Tsukune, though he would be her omouto.