View Single Post
Old 2009-10-23, 12:30   Link #90
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
wait.....what only 12? nyooooooo!
It's only speculation based on the DVD release schedules. There just hasn't been any official announcement. Although it would make sense since S2 is going to be straight plot instead of arcs; if you take out the arc stuff from S1, you would probably end up with about 12 episodes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirn View Post
How can't "ano onna" refers to someone else, then? Beside, if she's not dead, his reaction to what Suou said ("I'm sure you can kill lover or relatives without a second thought!") at the beginning won't going to make sense.
Because it wouldn't make sense. Why would Hei say "I will -> Yin....I will kill that woman", talking about something else entirely?

The best english translation you can get from the original Japanese line is "Yin....I'll kill that woman." And he's talking to Mao in that scene, i.e. he's not telling Yin he'll kill "that woman."

As for his reaction to what Suou said, it's simple; as I've said, he may just be trying to convince himself he needs to kill Yin, but part of him disagrees. And/or he was thinking about his sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
And I was hoping for some HeixYin TT.TT Guess that's over.
I wouldn't count on that yet. If it really is all about Hei just trying to convince himself he needs to kill Yin, then Suou will probably help him get over it so he can save Yin.