View Single Post
Old 2008-07-22, 18:18   Link #63
Rias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maho Momo View Post
Umineko has 28 that appeared so far... not including Anju or the new "Johny Depp" guy.

And on the Higurashi wiki page I counted 28... but I'm pretty sure that there are still a few missing characters... like Nomura...

They're both pretty close, I guess it's just the different setting and story that makes it seem like Umineko has more. I think Umineko has more MAJOR characters than Higurashi did but it seems to have less minor characters.

Please correct me if I'm wrong though. D=
They are missing a whole bunch of minor characters in that wiki. There are the Sonozaki Uncles (like 5-6 of them), parents of the club members, classmates that has names (like Okamura and the other guy...can't remember top of my head), Miyo's childhood friends from the orphanage, Tokyo faction people such as Koizumi...list goes on. It's even bigger if you count people without names, like all those guys in the Yamainu that only has callsigns.

Umineko...currently Main cast 18, witches 3, named characters 9 (from Asumu to Kawada to the lawyer Watanabe), stakes 7, random nameless people 3 (captain of the ship in ep1, servent who got injured on the job, Maria's father), sitting at 40. Oh and "Johnny Depp" = 41.