View Single Post
Old 2009-01-09, 10:19   Link #208
Slick_rick

Quote:
Originally Posted by LKK View Post
You're not alone, Shiroth. I still like Neeba and refuse to pass judgement on him until I know why he did what he did.
Neeba in the first season I got a sense that he was doing it for his own selfish desire to play the hero. I think what they are trying to accomplish is most likely a noble goal but it seems to me Neeba is more motivate by jealousy and selfishness. Kaaya I actually have a lot of sympathy for as I don't think she is motivated by selfishness but just by the will to accomplish her goal. If she didn't go with Neeba then she'd be unable to accomplish her goal so she made the tough decision even though she didn't like herself for doing it.

I don't really know who I prefer out of JilxFatina or JilxKaaya. I like both pairing honestly. For the first season I leaned more towards JilxFatina through most of the episodes but actually, opposite to most people, I liked JilxKaaya much more after she betrayed the group. I didn't like that she lied a lot during the first season but I understood why she did as the episodes went on and in the end. Her feelings for Jil seemed quite genuine and so did her regret. I'm not certain about Jil's though. Jil and Fatina will almost certainly have a lot of developments on their front while chasing after Neeba and Kaaya so we'll see if his feelings are actually genuine as the season goes on.