Thread: Project Origin
View Single Post
Old 2009-02-11, 15:28   Link #12
Aka
Green Trees
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jays View Post
Well the game is out, I got it and installed it, sadly it is as large as it says (12gigs). Played the first two levels, sort of creepy, it doesn't feel as intense as the first FEAR was, that game felt like it was smothering you. Combat feels solid, graphics not soo much, can't say much other than that.
Any actual good story with Alma connected to Beckett? Sure I know Alma is now free to roam the Earth but for not killing Beckett or being able to see Alma has to mean something.

I finished F.E.A.R. last night don't really have the spared cash to get this one until this weekend or so.

After playing the demo of F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin a couple of times the "horror" isn't much of a bother to me thanks to the first one pretty much doing all the work does the second at least have that during the whole game? Interval 06 in the first was wayyyyyy too long for no alma or any creepyness happening for a couple of hours I found that part the only disappointment in the first. Still couldn't get the chance to see Point Man's face In-Game(maybe I skipped the scene where I got the chance without looking?).