View Single Post
Old 2006-02-26, 12:48   Link #67
KiraDouji

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipze
Heh, I enquired about the same thing in the episode 19 thread. I guess Mai-Otome is *somehwhat* losing its smooth-ness in story-telling. I feel as if its missing something...not sure what the heck it is.

Yes, appearantly everyone simultaneously decided that their life/job/etc was more important than posting in forums... or something. Honestly I just think it was due to the forum down time. I didn't know the forums were up for a long while either.

My opinions on this episode have more or less been expressed. I would, as someone else mentioned, preferred Arika to come about the whole "being an otome = can help people and therefore is good" thing on her own instead of the plot device, but frankly I'm just glad she's not angsty anymore. Her little shout out with Mashiro was well done, though, I believe. I won't even begin on the ShizNat/ToShiz front, say that I'm expecting something equivalent to a "just kidding!" next ep.

I do think that Sunrise needs to pick up the pace a bit, though, if they intend to finish this in 26 episodes and fit everything in.

- Kira