Thread: Crunchyroll Hanasakeru Seishounen
View Single Post
Old 2009-04-16, 08:25   Link #62
LKK

I had a lot of respect for Kajika's strength of personality after the first episode. She lost some of my respect in the second episode though. It wasn't that she thought that Mustafa's soul inhabited Eugene's body that put me off per se. It was her insistence that everyone else accept the idea and how she handled the situation that bugged me. Her actions bordered on arrogance. Not to mention, she came close to stalker territory in going after Eugene like she did.

Speaking of Eugene... I gotta wonder about a man who finds a 14-year-old girl sitting on the steps to his apartment complex. A girl he might have briefly seen one time before at best. A girl who insists that he's the reincarnation of a leopard. He then invites her into his apartment and casually talks with her without a clue as to who she is. (Remember, he didn't know she was the Barnesworth heiress until they had been talking in his apartment for a while.)

Quite honestly, I thought both of them had some screws loose during that whole event.

Avatar: Hazuki of Natsuyuki Rendezvous / Signature: flowers from Natsuyuki Rendezvous
LKK is offline   Reply With Quote