View Single Post
Old 2006-12-13, 14:58   Link #25
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suna no tate View Post
I see I see.. carving his forehead is correct... but still, many more times it was said, even by gaara himself, that it moves without his will. Its true he carved his kanji on his head, but man... that is directly in opposition to what gaara and everyone says about his sand defense. I'm going to have to sit on this one for a while... I mean... man! From what we've seen, its automatic, even sort of ethereal stuff since it just appears out of nowhere.
Like Bijuu said, it does auto-protect him, but he can still use it to attack using his own chakra however. In the same fashion when he uses Shukaku he can use it to attack for him, if he goes to sleep of course. In this way Shukaku's consciousness is still being used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijuu Killer View Post
If you get to a higher level, what's the point of using the previous eye at the same time? MS is only used for a few seonds, and it completely change the appearance of Sharingan eye. There's no need to have the normal Sharingan ability during a time you obliterate your enemy with a different and stronger eye jutsu. Also, you said correctly about MS as the entrance to a new world, this contradict your theory how it would remain the same.
Itatchi's technique would suck a lot more if that were the case. He has to activate his MS then wait untill they look into his eyes. So up untill they do that, he has lessened his defenses a lot. If he fought someone like gai who may look at their feet, that would be completely retarded.

Regular sharingan can use high level genjutsu while still having dodging capabilities, why would it be any different for MS. In all rationality it seems more like MS activates stronger jutsu for the eye for a short period of time, sacrificing a lot of chakra.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote