View Single Post
Old 2011-06-24, 14:50   Link #3128
Kitsoru
:3c

Quote:
Originally Posted by IkuzeMinna View Post
Katherina Peacecraft, written Katrina in the US dub, is Relena's mother. The novelization of the series confirms this. Here the excerpt:
Aha, I knew it! Thank you for confirming I was right after all
Quote:
And what is it with Japanese and twins? Seriously, it's not a bad thing.
LOL I was thinking the same thing! *Reminded of the backstory of Bridget from Guilty Gear...*
Quote:
Oh no, he isn't. He is not going to pass this off as 1xR, like with Quatrine and Trowa P. I dare him.
That aside, I'm curious to see a 19-year-old Heero. He better look like it in that dang illustration.
Oh but he is But yeah, I'm pretty excited to see older Heero too (not gonna lie)
Quote:
Wasn't that an Ocarina of Time song?
Yes. Yes it was. (Nocturne of Shadow but close enough)
Quote:
Does that mean that everybody is 'infected'? Makes me wonder when that stuff was put into everyone's bodies.
Wait. Could it have been in that Mars aging antidote?
That's what I'm thinking it was But I thought Duo never got it and that's why he aged..? I am confuse.
Quote:
Didn't Duo say something about his wife being dead waaaay back in the first chapters? When he apologized for Jr. being a rude little brat because he had to raise him by himself? Hilde still seems to be alive but that sentence is still nagging at me. Who died? And why has every woman a death wish? *looks at Sabrina* >_>
Keep in mind Hilde was only a national librarian until she married Duo and he ran off on her, forcing her to become a nun. I think Hilde is going to get offed inbetween when we see her durin Christmas chapter and present time, possibly for what she learned about the Noinheims. But I can only guess for now..
Kitsoru is offline   Reply With Quote