Thread: Licensed D.Gray-Man
View Single Post
Old 2008-08-14, 07:52   Link #1193
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Well, he disclosed this information in his human disguise, over a cup of tea into which he keeps dropping cubes of sugar. I take it that he's still a bit angry over the incident.

I'm more inclined to think that the Earl forgot that he did have some sort of backup. After all, the Noah who asked him about the Egg was the "new" one: Cyril Kamelot.

More importantly, he claimed to have another more important reason to invade the Order: that he was afraid that through the investigation on the Egg, the Order would figure out the true meaning behind the evolution of Akuma.

Okay okay, I know how to settle this.

The Earl was indeed furious, but it wasn't because the egg was stolen/damaged. But rather his rage came when he brought up the Musician, that he was outwitted by him, the one who caused him so much trouble in the first place and is still interferring with his plans even after death.

Go back at the scene again, while talking about the Egg, he was depress though in a comical fashion, but when the topic got to the Musician helping the Exorcists steal from him, he was wrathful.

Spoiler for size:
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote