View Single Post
Old 2011-12-11, 16:34   Link #1009
Runty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beri270T3 View Post

Sony would have had a part in the deal preventing a multi-platform release.

Personal preference is the best way to describe the weapons. I only went with the S-series of rifles because of the physical appearance of the rifles. Captured Kars were also used, because the Gallian A series doesn't compare. If I couldn't see a soldier actually carrying and maintaining the weapon I didn't equip them. The only exception is the GSR-10-30, because it is so useful.
I've always favoured accuracy and range over punch. The Gallian S delivers all three.

I've always used mixed equipment shocktroopers, minus the Mags M10 lineage, and found some favour for the MAJ-X series machine gun. Provided they roll around in groups of two and three.

Thus the reason I hated Marina and liked Cezary and using Jann for improv sniper. You definitely need snipers, though where is totally up to you. I'd recommend leveling each one that you have to their final potential. I have a feeling you haven't unlocked all snipers. Also you should level them to get more of their battle potentials.

Tank upgrades are a tricky thing. Do I want another shell ready to go? Do I want an armoured fortress for taking a sunday drive through a minefield? Am I sniping or brawling with all kinds of tank killers? I think there is really no wrong way to outfit the edelweiss. I've played around with a bunch of different ways and didn't hate on any one way. But I prefer mobility, and she just doesn't have that.
Wait, you said you hated Marina?! BLASPHEMER!!!!!

Marina is awesome, and I am appalled to see that you somehow despise her.
Runty is offline   Reply With Quote