Thread: Crunchyroll Hunter X Hunter Anime (2011)
View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 12:38   Link #816
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I find the whole interfering policy kind of odd though. If you jump in then the guy you help fails. Which means if you wanted to pass just get involved in the match of someone who you don't mind seeing fail . Of course probably would adapt the rule depending on the relationship between competitors, but would be funny if it was a standard rule.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian Enzo View Post
I don't think it's a foregone conclusion that Leorio and Kurapika were going to step in. Kurpika went red-eyed at the idea that Hanzo was going to cut Gon's legs off, but that was always a bluff and once Gon called it, I think the two of them realized that whatever happened, Gon wouldn't want them to interfere.
I really don't think it would have gone that way. You really think Leorio or Kurapika really would have cared at that point? Gon can not want them to intervene as much as he wanted, if that match kept on going they would have stepped in. He could have simply returned to breaking various bones. As the rage was building up they knew the whole time that Gon wouldn't want them to step in for him, but that didn't stop Leorio from being one step away from leaping in there.

Anything is possible, but I just don't see any reason to believe they wouldn't have gotten involved if Hanzo had continued with the method of systematically beating Gon senseless.