View Single Post
Old 2012-06-03, 00:30   Link #1060
Nightmare637
Who knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
I agree with you on that. It was nice to see Eu's back story. It was kind of bittersweet. I still find it hard to believe that the kind of the knight used to be like that considering how much trouble and pain he caused Eu in the first season. Nene actually seemed different between the story and the present. I hope they give a little more of Eu's back story and introduce the other members of the seventh abyss. The funniest part of that episode was the whole "oh no, Ayumu has climbed the stairs to adulthood!" followed by Sera slaying him. It was also funny that Ayumu tried to catch the blade but failed. As for the indirect kiss I assume that's why Saras claims to be his fiance when Nene asked everyone about their relationship with him(LN only). As for the megalo, I think Eu explained that they used the souls of people who die and go to the underworld to create them. And if a masou shojo kills a megalo the soul is destroyed as well. I think she also said that if Ayumu's soul went to the underworld, before she resurrected him, he would have been turned into a pig megalo.
Yeah that was really funny how he tried to catch the blade

and more backstory on eu would be great but i'd also like some backstory into the vampire ninja, like what they're involvement in the war may have been.

and that scene from the LN is it translated or spoiled somewhere in this thread? I'd really like to read that.

and from what you say about megalo, another theory is that the souls are stripped down to their most primal desires(are animalistic side to procreate with a perverted spin of that idea) and since they go buy a more primal instinct that could be why they turn into animals.

what i wonder is why there in school uniforms is there some special reason for that