View Single Post
Old 2006-11-06, 05:58   Link #98
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
I want to make two characters that existed in the days of the first hokage when the war between the villages was at its climax. Then I'll make their story background alike Kakashi-Obito and Naruto-Sasuke. Let's say that there was once two shinobi's named Kyoushirou Hyuuga and Souma Uchiha who were both friends and rivals. The two fought to quell the riot alongside the first hokage. Unfortunately through out the story Souma became evil and turned from Konoha. Eventually he battled Kyoushirou. When he managed to turn from the darkside it was all too late. Kyou had delivered the Hakke Hyaku juu roku juu yon shou. Souma was defeated by Kyou and with his dying breath he granted his Sharingan to Kyou. So finally now Kyou posseses both eyes to battle the ultimate evil....He triumphed and encouraged the first hokage to become hokage and then disappeared. hehehehehehehehe seems like i'm day dreaming
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote