View Single Post
Old 2007-05-09, 12:37   Link #97
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Well Im a little late getting in here honestly i knew nothing about the series before its start. but i had heard others comment on it frequently. I sat down last night and watched all 5 current episodes back to back. I must say that im impressed and pleasently surprised. First off the story is fun and keeps you intersted by providing just enough information to keep you interested yet not rushing or giving away too much story at once. Also, I love the animation which is no surprised consideing Nomad made it.. Matsuri Shihou's seniyuu Mamiko Noto in my opinion does a great job bring out the emotion of her character and the range of her voice is perfect for the role.

I will say the biggest surprise to me was finding out that Matsuri was not human and im starting think that Aono is not human either. Iv loved everything leading up to episode 5 and its just made my curosity grow more and more. I will definetly be watching Sola every week now without fail

Last edited by Sinestra; 2007-05-09 at 12:51.