View Single Post
Old 2004-07-07, 22:44   Link #38
Muir Woods
Disheartened and Retired

Ouch...my brain...too complicated for my brain floating in beer to comprehend. I agree with PsionicXero that the 2nd season (if there IS one) should be light and focused on random comedy, with minor (romantic) plot progress. One of the main gripes about this anime for me was there was too much psychobabble and contrived (as some posters in this forum already pointed out). Oh well, while we're BSing up 2nd season synopsis' here's mine:

One day, while Takeru and Ryou walks to school holding hands (I'll leave that to your imagination), a rainbow of butterflies forms and lightning emerges from it and strikes Ryou, instantaneously vaporizing him. Takeru screams in agony. Depressed, he visits a strip bar, only to see Ms. Portman working the pole. Ms. Portman sees the Takeru in misery and decides to cheer him up by banging him. 9 Months later, a cyborg is born with weapons on its hands and feet. It flies up into outer space saying it has a war to fight. Ryou's spirit haunts the road that was fried on, but is nice to his friends. But ghostbusters comes in and tries to eradicate Ryou, but Takeru and friends oppose...etc...so forth and so on. OK I'm a bit drunk...on to the 4th Kokanee.