View Single Post
Old 2003-11-29, 16:37   Link #41
Gansan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu
Gansan not to be rude, but how old are you. See for me I listed some new animes because I only got into anime at the age of 19. I saw my first anime at age 15-16 but really didn't know how big the industry was in Japan. I'm now 25 and while I haven't watched alot of the old stuff seeing as it is still hard to find, i watch a ton of stuff nowdays and that too makes it hard to see the older stuff. I will agree with you though, I loved 0083 and several other Gundam series. Like in my post earlier it is impossible to just say I have a top 5 because I like so many other shows. I like so many other shows for different reasons and it greatly depends on my mood and what kind of anime will satisfy that mood. Just so damn impossible to just pick 5. So I picked the 5 that showed me something new when I watched them. They may not be the best of their catagory but they did have a huge impact on me.
I'm 32. I didn't mean anything negative by my "recent" comment; as you say, it's difficult to get a hold of the old anime. I didn't really get into anime until college. Until then it was just cartoons from Japan that I would occasionally see.
Gansan is offline   Reply With Quote