View Single Post
Old 2010-01-08, 22:26   Link #29
Miraluka
Banned

Mmmmm...
Have you ever heard Rie Kumigiya(Aisaka Taiga, Louise de la Valier or Shana)??
Actually I dislike most of her roles because the characters he voiced tend to be repetitive althought that I aprecciate her work case there are exceptions like Momotaro(Zettai Karen Children) and Alphonse Elric(Full Metal Alchemist) that I liked a lot.

I always thought the same things about the voice but the personalities also are important, for example Mikoto and Index both were semi-serious characters but later showed more of them and I lost the interest but not the the point to hate ficitionals characters e_eU.... I like about 90% of characters from Index with few exceptions like some unknown scientists which I dislike cause their doings for the sake of the science.... about Index you really need to hear that the voice actress changes the tone of voice depending the situation like the "evil Index mode" or the one after Touma fight against Accelerator in the hospital, btw the tastes are the important thing because doesn't matter how good can be the work of the seiyuu if you dislike/hate the character.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-01-08 at 22:47.
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote