View Single Post
Old 2013-03-13, 13:46   Link #150
playmaker2k
Nishikino Maki (* ̄▽ ̄*)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post

As for the lack of story, well, substance was never really a strong point of the Blood franchise.
That's where we don't agree.

The original and + had style to it, Blood C dark just copied and past the intro of the original, except the real Saya would have chop that monster before it even left the train and not break her sword like a fool.

It's not a Blood series without a David.

In Blood Plus, there is a basic story that places Saya in the normal atmosphere only to have it crash down when reality finally hits her without going overboard and chopping twins in half. The irony and forced shocked factor.

Not only that, but the cast was diverse. You had a sense of familiarity with them and the reason why they do things made sense even the villains.

The characters had motives and weren't dead weight like when Clamp took over. I'm actually surprised there wasn't any Yaoi elements added into this movie.

Fumito was just a sacrificial idiot who died in vain for a stupid reason just to TRY and force out "Clannad Tears" for the viewers that even cared about that lame.

Haji was superior in every way and had more depth and reason to his existence. Fumito is a waste of digital ink.

Forsaken,

Masterpiece has been used a lot, but I don't think you should use it so lightly.
This won't even have any legs or reverence in the world market of anime like GiTS.

Last edited by playmaker2k; 2013-03-13 at 13:57.
playmaker2k is offline   Reply With Quote