Thread: News Stories
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-30, 02:59   Link #3748
Cipher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
So now you want the "Committee on the Elimination of Discrimination against Women" to solve hunger issues? Or now you are saying to get rid off that?
I think it would be better if they deal with issues in a "one by one" pattern---meaning an increased rate of things getting done. But I do understand the complexity of the U.N.'s organization and the difference of each nation's needs so who am I to say anything---that said, that's my opinion.

Quote:
There are tons of issues that are need to solve and there is no universal hierarchy of problem and issues.
Yes there's none but I think it'd be best to just define it more as depending on majority. In other words, when unsupported, most of the people in the world would probably look for food and shelter(something related to their survival) as oppose to looking for a way to improving society by definition of their own morality.

Quote:
And like I said before it is a only a freaking statement it isn't like UN is prioritizing this issue over everything else.
Like I said as well, focus should be fully concentrated on priority---war, food and shelter.