View Single Post
Old 2013-02-27, 00:46   Link #127
jesh462

Thanks for the replies Sackett and deadlights911. I'll get to your suggestions right after the show I just started.. Planetes. I feel like it would be nice to experience some more classic anime.

Fate/Zero... sigh. I really wanted to like this one. I just can't, because they murdered Saber. She was so much more interesting in FSN. In this she's just a 2 dimensional predictable character. She's either talking about how bad of a king she was, chivalry, or screaming because she's fighting. That's it. Nothing else, not even once. It doesn't help that most of the time she's drawn with so much masculinity that you could easily mistake her for this guy. (Takuto from Full Moon wo Sagashite)

Seriously! Same hair, same face, same eyes, they both even wear a ribbon to keep their hair up. Just the colors are different. It would have been better if they had turned her into the Moe Blob for this series. That's right. I just said that.

It's not that Fate/Zero was terrible, because it wasn't.. It was just pointless darkness with no reason it. No creativity. Just because something ends tragic and most of your viewers know it doesn't mean that you give up and do the same thing for 25 episodes. There were two things I did like: To some extent was Emiya's backstory, also Waver's relationship with Iskander. They really should have won the grail. Out of all the Servants and Masters, they were the only ones who saw eye to eye and learned to appreciate each other. The rest was just a mess. Sigh. Ok I'm done. Biggest letdown ever, especially since I had heard so much good about it.
jesh462 is offline   Reply With Quote