View Single Post
Old 2006-10-23, 07:16   Link #208
Ending

I wouldn't place much worth on the comments about Playstation's hardware-reliability, since it would make no sense to sell broken items. It seems like some just love dissing Sony for any reason. Their consoles have been a huge success and sold millions, so naturally there are some Sunday-items among the 41 million consoles. If it's broken, you can always replace it for free.

@ Radd

Thanks of the advertising speech, but it's the actions that matter, not the hype.

@ Toxic

Thanks to you too for listing *all* the even slightly more mature games NGC has. Just remember that some of those aren't available here, some aren't that interesting, and not all the games you are "adult oriented." (E.g: Soul Calibur 2.) On top of that, have you seen what is available for Gamecube right now? Here is the top-10 of Gamespot:

1. Super Smash Bros Melee
2. Naruto: Clash of Ninja 2
3. Resident Evil 4
4. Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy
5. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
6. The Sims 2: Pets
7. Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door
8. Animal Crossing
9. Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness
10. Tales of Symphonia

Naruto, Lego, Pokemon, Paper Mario... Really, you have to be either blind or decidedly ignorant to claim that Nintendo's consoles are anything else but all-family entertainment. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, it's safe for kids, but I wouldn't buy their consoles if I wanted to have serious entertainment.

Last edited by Ending; 2006-10-23 at 09:24.
Ending is offline   Reply With Quote