View Single Post
Old 2011-02-05, 06:48   Link #52
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
The name of the Mech is Starwright. And it runs on canon series.
Okay so that makes Shinonono 'mothering' 2 OC daughters.

Quote:
There are only 3 VAs which can do Rachel, namely Asami Imai, Rie Kugimiya and Ayanyan. I could factor in Rie Tanaka too, but I think she should be more reserved for mature sounding characters.
I'm not that familiar with Asami (Didn't see Camp or play Idolmaster) and ditto on Tanaka, so I'd say we could always use a bit more Meena Trinity. :3

Quote:
With regards to the bullpup, I chose it because it looks cool, but IRL the SAR-21 is a crap weapon (you will know after you served in a coarse-mud/saltwater unit...trust me).
5 years ago, I was in a combat service unit, and I already know its a useless bunny only good for its sex appeal!

Quote:
I am modelling it so that it has the following specs :

1. The fat handguard with the laser-sight is actually a EM-accelerator coil.
2. The LAD is a SACLOS system used for guiding the RPGs, which work with a soft-launch system (two motor propulsion).
3. I threw out the scope-carry handle an replaced it with a guidance ACOG. Used for launching the RPG.
4. RPGs are launched from the barrel like a rifle grenade, but with its own propulsion system.

Conventional rounds with cartridges are used. 40-round box magazine, can be reloaded with a nanite-reconstructor. RPGs are limited ammo weaponry, however.
That sounds like an improvement.

What is it called? I named-dropped the bullpup rifle to be a SISAR-21 in my profile, and since its a standard issue weapon I suppose that all Singapore IS will have it. So can I use these stats for my profile too?

Quote:
That gun can be held by a normal human being wearing regular non-IS powered armor.
So that means the NSF servicemen will have this weapon on top of their digital print powered armor. As expected from ST Engine.

Also, I dreamed up a minimum armor mode for Merlion, namely the SBO, which is just applying the ADB around the user and boosting the user strength to 30% IS armor level. This allows the user to wield the SISAR-21 with both hands as though she was in SIR power armor, when she's in say school uniform. Allows the user to operate in constrained spaces where a IS may be too large for.

In FBO mode, the wielder can use the weapon, now relatively smaller to the armored body, one-handed like a mecha rifle.

What do you think?

~~~~~~

Also, I incorporated some ideas from your profile into mine with regards to Singapore and the existence of multiple representatives. I've stated that there's 4 reps in ISA atm, so we have room for 2 more of us. Hope you don't mind.

~~~~~~

EDIT:
Spoiler for Some food for thought:
So... Where does Singapore fit in? We're analogous to Israel in many ways, and our militaries have braved lots of hot water just to stay in close contact with each other. I'd say, for the OC thread, The United Federation of Singapore fills the role played by Israel in the NNPT. The size of our IS program would have been the worst kept secret in the world!

EDIT2:

Singapore's melee-focused Representative Indo-China.

Last edited by MeisterBabylon; 2011-02-05 at 09:30.
MeisterBabylon is offline   Reply With Quote