View Single Post
Old 2011-02-12, 01:29   Link #3057
winter 923

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
Because it is October. Battler's birthday was months ago. Do you know what 07/15 means?
I do, well in my country its DD/MM/YY but whatever and if someone had already birthday (like Battler) i'd give him a present belated since it's only 2 months backwards instead of giving him a present for something that's in the new year in about 9 months.
Quote:
No, there's a mechanism. It's in Yasu's confessions about her past, and it's even brought up how Genji always cleaned that section of the church himself for that reason. If we're just going to ignore entire chapters of the novel to suit our theories, then fuck it. No one died and Battler's just having a bad dream due to being nervous about meeting his family after 6 years. Rosa isn't actually single and she and Maria are a loving family with no abuse. Kinzo is alive and is as nice as Santa Claus.
It's in her confession, she also did FLY around and spoke with demons. Also i think that Rosa and Maria are a loving family.
Quote:
The 9th Twilight refers to the Witch reviving, or "the person who solves this is the new Head, who Kinzo acknowledges as Beatrice."

the 10th Twilight, you will arrive at the Golden Land (the room with the gold).

The Lost Love refers to Beatrice. Kinzo acknowledges whoever solves the Epitaph as Beatrice.
Yes the 10th twilight is a dead giveaway even i can see that and yes the Witch reviving is also clear but your argument was that the Epitaph was made when he first settled down on the island. Beatrice is alive at that moment why the talk about rescurrecting lost love or Witches.
"One shall be, to put the Witch to sleep for all time.
Sleep peacefully, my most beloved witch, Beatrice."
I sure hope Kinzo hid this well from Beatrice, if i'd read this i would get angry. Also he didn't like wills but made a riddle for the next head in his twentys? What if Kinzo died before Beatrice? Isn't that riddle useless since he got the silver onewinged ring that he can give Beatrice's Child.