View Single Post
Old 2009-04-01, 10:09   Link #250
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Meh, I appreciated Gino for making the Kalulu fans tear their hair out personally. I also suppose he was being used as the new naive foil that Suzaku was in the previous Season before everything with Euphie transpired, kind of like a shadow of who he used to be

Anyway, I'd much rather move on to how uber awesome Rolo was in NoN personally, and how this character portrayal makes me want to smirk with glee on all the naysayers of his character in the anime, a major upgrade to the potential I thought his character possesed, and perhaps a glimpse as to who he might have become had he not met Lelouch like in the anime and remained in his dark and lonely world
I agree! In any case, Gino did hit on Kallen. Whether he ever succeed, we will never know. The poor character seems unused in any of the manga, LotR, SotC or even NoN.

Rolo in the anime probably won't be able to obtain a position like NoN!Rolo did. When LotR!Rolo first appeared, his evil smirk spark an interest on me. That ought to be the face he should have if he wasn't changed after meeting Lelouch. The cold faced assassin. NoN!Rolo did impress me a lot. He is given a bigger area to roll. Having power and such as a cardinal and being a prince.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote