View Single Post
Old 2009-09-19, 08:09   Link #3025
ajnas
Banned

More long ass posts. Great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
More important to them but not the plot. She still moved the plot considerably. Now sakura is a back bunner? I told you that the last Sakura chapter should be more than enough evidence.
all this aside sakura is perhaps the most two demensional character in the whole manga/anime every other chracter has something that makes them interesting or unique but sakura does nothing that to me qualifies her as an outstanding individual. yes in part 2 she can smash things (whoa stop the bus) but wait so can her mentor....but better she has no unique talents of her own and I find her personality one sided.

And another thing everyone always blab and blabs about sakuras growth when in reality she hasnt really done much in the emotional department. Yes she gave chiyo the last antidote in the sasori fight but who cares any other character (from the rookie nine and gai's team) would have done the same exact thing. I hate when people treat sakura as a saint shes nothing special (if lee was in her situation he would have sucked out the poison through his mouth and then carried chiyo back to suna) maybe that is why some people may like her shes an average girl who likes boys and shops and acts shallowly at times (her major weight infatuation) but thats what I dislike about her other characters have have some drive or reason for being (exempting shikamaru but he's a genius thats why he's awsome) but sakura her whole purpose is sasuke driven all of her motivation all of her feelings all of her goals and dreams...all revolve around sasuke and that is why she can grow for all eternity and never be more than a fangirl.

All these points are probably worthless to a sakura fan though so I will value your opinion....just as you should value mine.

To sum this up fo all the lazy members.....every other character is more interesting then sakura IMO of course.

Quote:
POAL!!!!
Has nothing to do with the main reason for saving Sasuke. It's fate. Fate and Idealism.

Quote:
Well anyway, that doesn't really prove anything to your way. Like I said Sasuke is a friend to Naruto and he doesn’t give up on friends. I dont’ see what Naruto learning Sasuke’s pain has anything to do with Naruto wanting acceptance from him.
From the beginning, the relationship between Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke has had its varying moments, running from tragic and cruel to heart-warming and heart-wrenching. Like their own internal battles, their view of each other is a constant struggle, each side desperately trying not to submit to the other, ending with the two young men walking different paths. And while it seems that this has become a merely one-sided relationship, with Naruto's enthralled pursuit of Sasuke and his well-being, one can't help but to question Sasuke's actions up until this point.

Is Sasuke truly as cold as he might seem, or does he have ulterior motives? Motives to deter the one he loves, so that Sasuke will not have to suffer being forced to watch Naruto be hurt by the one man that forced him to watch, helplessly, as his loved ones were slaughtered so ruthlessly?

This manga was build on these twos moral constrasts to each other which gave them a bigger bond. Naruto is interested in Sasuke's well fare more than any other character, he wants to be by his side as a "equal" than a goal. This instintues more than Sakura's character in Naruto's eyes.

Quote:
No it’s not. Jiraiya reacted in much the same way Naruto has. The only difference is that he gave up.
J man had no strong feelings for Orochimaru like Naruto does for Sasuke. He saw him a friend and a enemy instead of a brother like Naruto with Sasuke. Sarutobi was the only person who saw Orochimaru as a human being and a bond, while J man and Tsunade always resented him in some fashion.

Quote:
Because Sakura’s is the romance side of the story. Jiraiya’s and Tsunade’s relationship is exactly the same as Naruto and Sakura’s.
Jiraya and Tsunade's relationship was leveled and on equal terms, Naruto and Sakura's is a comedy dynamic that treats Naruto like shit. Sakura has always treated Naruto like a kid instead of a man. Standing up for him and crying for his safety are traits of a mother with her child than a woman with her man.

Quote:
Orochimaru was also misguided. The only difference was that everyone gave up on him too soon. Sasuke does still seem to have a sense of morality but like Kakashi said "The next generation will surpass the last". Doesn't have to refer to power you know.
Oro was evil according to Tsunade. Always and has always put his sinster goals in front of his friends. Sasuke was good until he lost his family and even then he loved his new bonds until Oro convinced him he was getting weaker in the forrest of death. Orochimaru's character and Sasuke's character are two totally different concepts. But their theme is the same.

Quote:
So just because it’s new to the story, that suddenly means it’s major character development? I fail to see how that works.
Read Harry Potter books.

Quote:
Her’s is more genuine than Naruto’s? Give me a break. The only difference between his and hers is that his has more plot relevance. Besides Naruto loved Sakura before Sasuke was in the picture His rivalry developed because of his love, not the other way round.
LOL no. Naruto has always sought out Sasuke first and foremost as a person who he wants to impress. Sakura is in the picture because she's the main characters challenge to win her over so called rival. Naruto acknowledged Sasuke as his first bond, their is no evidence he's always harbored feelings for Sakura since he's never even met her since his school days in his child hood.

Quote:
Okay so my point about us not knowing if Sasuke actually loves Sakura and so we can’t know if Sasuke will end up hating even more if Sakura chooses Naruto and my point that he can't since he broke those bonds for revenge and suddenly deciding that Sakura should still love him even when he's done nothing but hurt her would be idiotic is weak because of something regarding Sakura. I don’t know what because your grammar skills aren’t to brilliant and i can’t decipher what you’re saying.
If I know my shonen tropes, usually the most tragic character gets the most emotional recoperiation to the female. Sasuke in essence has brought up Sakura's deepest weaknesses to her face, and he suggested she'd need to improve herself if she were to intrest him. Sasuke is a guy who would need people to impress him to the point of reconigtion to create friendly ties to his character. Sakura to Sasuke now is weak and a big burden on his conscious to avenge his clan, he spent most of the time saving her because she filled his loneliness but never admitted it. I feel this Sasuke x Sakura thing goes further because Sakura never had a bond that would never open up to her and yet find her a burden to his own pain and sorrow.

Quote:
If that’s your perspective then fair enough actually. I actually prefer ambigousity
Fair enough.

Quote:
Yes, power because of hatred. And Orochimaru did want revenge. Why do you think he attacked Konoha?
Oro wanted power and control, not revenge. He attacked Konoha to control the village and kill Sarutobi.

Quote:
Right now? Yeah I agree Itachi is probably more stronger but my point still stands. But it's still been hinted over and over that Sasuke will surpass him.
Right now, Sasuke is being half the genius his borhter is and is struggling against cannon fodder black men.

Quote:
Besides Pain doesn't count since he's the reincarnation of a freaking God. He's an anomaly.
Rikudou's power lies in the Uchiha, not Pain. I doubt Pain could take Rinnegan as far as he could.

Quote:
Maybe that's a foreshadowing of something? Ever consider that?

But Kakashi died at Pains hand and Naruto was able to save him. So what’s your point?
Okay maybe but Sarutobi wasn't saved by J man.

Quote:
I don't see how this counters my point. Like I said, it doesn't matter where Naruto may have got it from. It still parralels with Jiraiya. Same with him wanting to save his friend. Same with his desire to become Hokage. Same with just about every other parrelel. It makes no difference.
Parrelels aren't the same if they don't match with the characters similar goals and ideals. J man wanted Tsunade and World Peace but Naruto wants Sasuke and to stop the chain of hatred. Different ideals from the same mindset.

Quote:
Actually, you’ve misunderstood Nagato’s character here. Nagato used to believe in Jiraiya’s belief that people understanding each other would lead to peace but all the shit that happened to him afterwards convinced him it would never happen and pain and fear of pain was needed instead. He said as much to Jiraiya and Naruto.
It doesn't change the fact Pain/Nagato promoted the peace ideal litterally first before J man.

Quote:
Jiriaya had a Sakura though. Getting the girl refers to that. It can't be anyone else. Jiriaya's love for Tsunade parrelels with Naruto's love for Sakura.
No by my logic, Naruto instead of failing will not give up and will convince Sakura to love him instead. I don't think you seem to understand the concept of 'surpassing'
Naruto would give up Sakura for his own happiness for the same reason J man would give up Tsunade, it's a sign of their nindo for being people who don't go back on there words and follow a path of good instead of selfishness. Hinata however has no chance to give up, she wants to be a winner for herself and her own problems. Naruto acknowledging Hinata's feelings would be more in tune with the manga's portrayal of Naruto's character as a guy who's worked for his due.

Quote:
And Sakura's feelings for Sasuke were genuine love but that doesn't mean it'll happen. Right now I'm convinced Sakura is confused about her feelings with Sauke and Naruto and doesn't really know who she likes more. The latest data book say much the same. I'm denying Naruhina even though i know for a fact Hinata loves Naruto. What makes you think I'll accept Sasusaku just because of the same?
Sakura can't be confused if she doesn't acknowledge herself between the two's feelings in her own mind. She hasn't brought up Sasuke in a single perspective at all since Part 2. She's acting on his behalf as a former teammate and thats it. Theres nothing that indicates her impression of Sasuke has changed.

Quote:
Plot devices do have major contributes to the main hero romantic wise or not.
Do you mean that plot devices don't have an affect on the plot any deeper besides resolving the particular situation it's used for? In that case you would be right.
So you admit Hinata contributes a far share of development to the plot in terms on how Naruto acts on that?

Quote:
Important arc? Subjective perspective. Pain’s arc wasn’t really THAT important, imo. If everyone had stayed dead then it would've been but no. Lee confessed to Sakura in what i consider to be an equally important arc and his confession actually had an effect and development but in the end Sakura never returned the favour.
If you ask me, Lee made a scene for Sakura because of Gai, not because of Sakura herself. Lee has no character outside of Gai and Neji. Gai was his main catylist for everything Lee represents, Hinata however has a character outside of her feelings for Naruto, she has a father who disowned her and a clan's main position. Sakura developed because she realized that Lee was a part of her own weakness to rely on others for her own reasons, this was branched for her own feelings of being useful rather than choosing her one true love that she always admired and respected(aka Sasuke). But difference for Hinata and Lee's approach to Naruto and Sakura is that Hinata made the pledge to help Naruto for her own reasons and her own feelings, not because of the will of fire or being true to her own nindo, she really loved him and said her life is worthless without him. Lee did a Naruto for Sakura, but he never put his personal feelings and emotions for Sakura admitting he's totally expendable for Sakura, he wanted Gai sensei to be proud. Plus Lee is a nice guy, he'd risk his life for anyone he doesn't know.

Quote:
I don’t see how that’s any different to Sakura. The difference is that she gained the will of fire in a life and death situation.
Sakura would never put her own life for anyone she doesn't know as a branch for her feelings of love and respect. Unless it's Sasuke. Hinata is the will of fire and is also true love incarnate.

Okay I can’t be arsed finding chapters relating to this so i’ll just point you to the Naruwiki:
http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Jiraiya#Background
Orochimaru’s Face heel turn did have a dramatic impact on Jiraiya. It’s a canon fact.[/QUOTE]I don't see shit.

Quote:
We don’t know of Jiraiya’s relationship with Orochimaru before Orochimaru’s face heel turn. But Naruto’s rivalry has nothing to do with anything anymore. It was just used as way of developing a bond with Sasuke.
Naruto developed a bond with Sasuke because he was a outcast and he had no one his own age to connect to except Sasuke. Sasuke was automatically his friend and the rivalry was a excuse to make Sasuke acknowledge his existance and strength. Naruto called Sasuke his inspiation after the Hokages. Without Sasuke, Naruto would have no purpose in life or no hope.
Quote:
Anything else would've worked.
Prove it.
Quote:
Tsunade may not have liked Orochimaru but that maybe just her considering it from an objective standpoint during years of conemtplation.
Orochimaru was a genius and a prodigy, Tsunade should have fell in love with him if Sakura had a true comparison with her. And from the databooks, Tsunade never liked Orochimaru, not even when she first meets him, and from there Oro was Tsunade's ally and enemy.
Quote:
Sakura could very well come to a similar conclusion about Sasuke.
No not really, because when Sakura sees Sasuke she fell for him and his reputation, even though Ino was the main reason she even heard about Sasuke. And from the looks of it, Sakura would never be in to medic ninjutsu or shit without Sasuke as a stepping stone.
Quote:
Her relationship with Jiraiya is much the same as Sakura’s relationship with Naruto.
Tsunade saw J man as a pervert and thats it, she mostly treated him like an equal if not a best friend. Sakura sees Naruto as a child and someone who's perverted and stupid, and she treats him like a best friend if Sasuke's involved. Your one who needs to read the manga closely.
Quote:
Stop making mountains out of moles. Just because they’re not EXACTLY the same doesn’t mean they’re nothing alike.
Your arguement is the Sannin parrellel the exact same way as Team 7, even though J man and Tsunade never invested and was in love with Orochimaru and seeing him as a great and inprational friend. And Oro had a shred of morality compared to Sasuke. Last but not least the way the Tsunderes treat Naruto and J man even though one has bigger respect for him as a man with the least immaturity than the other.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Wow... what a long posts... And I though that I was posting a lot when arguing

Anyway I say, yes it will happen!

Naruto always loved her and still does. Sakura also cares a lot and now that Sai finally opened her eyes, we can expect some progress.
If by progress you mean confronting Naruto about this whole love thing and letting him off by saying she feels nothing for him, then yes.

We really don't know Naruto's mindset on his feelings for Sakura after Hinata.

Quote:
While on NaruHina part I see no progress. They almost never talk, I really can't see a relationship forming out of nowhere. Just because Hinata has confessed doesn't make big difference. Naruto doesn't seem to care at all.
Hinata made a big stride for her character and her self confidence with her love confession. It set a big impact for the main character and made it seem he is still thinking about what Hinata said even though it's not brought up currently. I believe Naruto will confront this issue with either Sakura or Hinata individually because Naruto hasn't shown his feelings for any girl lately.

Quote:
And if to look even deeper... then SasuNaru has more chanced than NaruHina since Naruto seems to getting obessd with him
Sakura needs to hurry
Naruto and Sasuke is the story. Sakura is just a excuse to make the main heroes not seem gay. Because it's going to be nothing but bromance in this manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawer123 View Post
hmmm.. it would be likely to argue since you had some points that are quite OUT IN FLOW OF THE CONCEPT oF THE STORY LIKE BLAMING NARUTO FOR REPEATING LOVE ON SAKURA JUST LIKE J MAN AND TSUNADE, IS OUT OF BOUNDS, Sai's conclusion is composed of guesses an Sakura being the greates NARUHINA FAN.

So let me start...
I believe Kishimoto is complicated writer and often uses the oddest methods of writing his story without it being predictible. Therfore my opinion is that of Kishi.

Quote:
Defying/RESISTING is alternative part.. but SURPASSING IS THE MAIN PART
And that is why stated Naruto's generation will surprass anything that the previous one has flaws/failed to complete and does include character development/LOVE even it would happen in any circumstances
True but surpassing and following the same flow of events in the exact same fashion is two totally different things. Naruto has to surpass the failures of the past his own way, not in the direction the failures left. While J man indicated his own failures, he used his own indirect perspective on what he could have done for the diration of his life. This doesn't relflect on Naruto at all since Naruto has done everything J man has never done but in different ways.

Quote:
Jaraiya and Tsunade reletaionship really suite the part for almost late to realzied there is only one person to love her.. and that is Jaraiya who already died and it is really a need to fill this somewhat FAILED relationship and that is indicating to us about NaruSaku.. Girls make Boys STRONG as indicated by the Jman where NaruSaku is still capable.
J man was too much noble to make a move on a guy who died and left Tsunade a mess. Sakura by your logic has to make sure not to lose the same guy who got himself into shit by god knows what because of her true feelings for him(Sasuke/Dan). Tsunade loved dan and lost him, Tsunade acknowledged J mans feelings for her and lost him. Tsunade would give J man a chance in love but thats because she's the only one in this triangle that can take love and give it back without someone having his hers heart broken. In Sakura's case, Sasuke is still alive and isn't dead if she has to parrelel Tsunade she has to love the man she loved first and save him before he's gone and is dead and the fact Sakura acknowledges Hinata's feelings for Naruto )not once but twice) in a way that would give her a big empty victory over Hinata if she decieded to love Naruto back. As for Naruto, I really don't see him loving Sakura after what Hinata did for him out of respect and purity of his character.

Oh and yeah Girls do make boys strong, and by the looks of it Hinata brought the strength out of Naruto more than Sakura ever did litterally, the guy broke his own seal and realeased all 8 tails on the village.

Quote:
NaruHina doesnt indicate in somewhat relationship measures because they lack bonds and the only thing that you guys are saying is about her CONFESSION where it could lead to Naruhina and blaming J MAN and Tsunade relationship about this and indicating about in order to surpass the previous ones is to have a turn... Please accept the confession as for her own development just like Sai clearing the issue for Sakura and Naruto. Again she already confessed, smiled in the hug, accept it NOTHING MORE THAN THAT TO HAPPEN
NaruHina works on a synchornized level of understanding, Hinata understands Naruto's Pain more than anyone. She works hard for herself and Naruto's sake as a hardworking underdog. They may not have the strongest bond, but that still doesn't mean they can't be compatible as a couple, they can learn from each other and see what big gaps in their flaws they see and helpeach other in different ways to overcome them. Naruto and Sasuke(the main dynamic in the story) lack bonds, they lack the same traits as each other and often work in different methods to acheive goals, yet they seem compatible due to their own sense of relation to their own struggles in life. The confession was left open not closed, it never showed any signs of resolve or even a equal decent conclusion that Naruto and Hinata have accepted each other as friends or lovers? Stop making such narrowminded conlusions because this story is more than simple. The hug was symbol of the villages expression for Naruto. Hinata smiled because she's relieved Naruto safe.

Quote:
So are you telling if Naruto did not accept Hinata/ Sasuke still doesnt accept Sakura.. it indicates they already failed to surpass the previous generation?

What if Naruto and Sakura will get together and Sasuke and Hinata will also be together? that would be a canon..
I'm saying, the ends justifies the means. If Hinata didn't do anything of equal progress compared to Naruto, it would contridict the main ideal of the new generation surpasing the old as it makes Kakashi seems in favor of Naruto over the entire generation of shinobi of new.

Quote:
whew.. Because it is indicated in the story that Hinata's is already solved so SAI flashback has nothing to do with HINATA.. and Sakura's reason of bringing Sasuke back is already known by Sai because of their BONDS/ team 7 not on LOVE PART..
Your being moronic, Sai is only involved with Naruto and Sakura as a guide to his character learning to become human. Dude doesn't know about anyone that ties to Naruto and Sakura personally. He only sees them and their progress, he questions others because he's as clueless as a 8 year old kid. Sakura wants to bring back Sasuke because it keeps her on her toes on in termd repeating the same mistake in losing him and failing to her own dispair of failure. The path to her future is with Sasuke, this is stated in her databook, it's not with team 7 or with Naruto, it's with Sasuke, the one she failed personally to save for his sake and hers and Naruto and for love.
Quote:
and if you read the 2nd databook.. its states there Sakura's stopping Sasuke on defecting is somewhat a SELFISH ACT.
Sakura's love is known as selfish but passionate and geniune, it also says this.
Quote:
again, Sakura's made another mistake due she thought the flashback(chapter3) is really Sasuke opening his fellings to her but that is really Naruto. so then again, the DEVELOPMENT OF PROMISE OF A LIFETIME IS MADE
LOL Sakura confessed to Naruto that Sasuke was so precious to her that she had the chance to make him acknowledge her due to her feelings for him which Naruto sympathsized with. Naruto again realizes Sasuke to Sakura is a struggle for her in terms of love just as much as Sasuke is a struggle for him.
Quote:
i would like to add that Sai already know how Sasuke mean so much to Naruto because of the BONDS.. during Sai's secret assignment to assassinate Sasuke.. and THIS IS THE INDICATION of Sai's character development to possibly read/understand people's emotion..GET IT>?
Sai doesn't know about the Vote Flashback, the POAL, or the fact that Naruto can't be anything else without bringing back Sasuke. Sai is still in the dark, and he still wants to kill Sasuke despite Naruto's feelings.

Quote:
OH MAN! not again. SHE WAS SURPRISED.. that Hinata had somewhat feelings for Naruto.. because she can't believe and... she's not a fan of NaruHina.. she was amazed on Hinata(herself) on her development
Sakura noticed Hinata had feelings for Naruto even when they were children, she stated she's always watching you. She knows Hinata loves Naruto more than anything. Hell everyone who knew Hinata or Team 8 knows Hinata loves Naruto, it's Naruto who didn't know up until now. Thats what makes the pairing so unqiue.

Quote:
and yes it has to be solved. as you called foreshadowing if you still remember it was Naruto who was cheering on Sakura when she fights on Ino, where she gains strength and not on Sasuke..
Naruto cheered for Sasuke. Read the fight again. Again the whole point of the fight was Sakura and her rivalry over Ino concerning you know who.
Quote:
and that is trying to point Sakura's earlier mistakes for knowing Naruto..She only thought Naruto is just somewhat not taking her seriously/ not fully understand her.
It's kinda contridictive that Sasuke of all people understood Naruto more than Sakura did.
Quote:
And i am trying to say that this is somewhat the biggest foreshadowing in the series because it is where it began to state the true feelings of Naruto that is rarely can be seen. "and now i know why i liked her"- is the phrase of Naruto realizing he loves her. this must be solved next
And yet, he won't realize why Hinata loves him? LOL keep reaching for that rainbow, in fact, Hinata changed the whole ball game with her and Naruto, if she and Naruto talk again, it won't be Naruto being clueless and happy go lucky with her, it will be more deeper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noven View Post
Well, the fact that he states a reason why he can't love Sakura (when Sai asks him about his feelings for her) instead of denying that he feels that way implies that he does love Sakura. We know from part 1 that there was at least a crush and it carried on into part two in a playful/protective way. At the very minimum he does feel attraction to her on some level and he definitely cares a great deal about her happiness and well being. Sounds pretty close to what I would consider "love."
It's a matter on how serious he takes that level of being unworthy for Sakura's love. So far, we have Sai's opinion on it in past tense, and while this may have been relevant further on in the manga, we have Naruto hearing from the girl he never acknowledged as being in love with him for the same reasons he supposedly is in love with Sakura. Naruto so far has probably forgotten about those feelings of nobility for Sakura's sake and is focused on Sasuke as a general direction of his new found goals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janifuu View Post
People are still denying that Naruto loves Sakura? Seriously? Even after its been confirmed and reconfirmed repeatedly that he loves her? When are the shipping fanatics going to open their eyes... the boy has loved her since the very beginning of the manga, and has never once shown any indicator of letting go of his love for her. Even an emotionally dysfunctional retard like Sai can see it.
Really? Is that the best source of confirmation you could go by, this guy is not even connect to any of the official cast or story and he's like you said a emotionally dysfunctional retard who has a little world outside of Naruto, Danzou and Anbu. When two newbs confirm the relationship between Naruto and Sakura, then you know theres something wrong with the pairing as a base of of the others. The main characters themselves acknowledge the feelings of others for them, Sakura knows she loves Sasuke and this hasn't been disputed, Naruto noticed Sakura loves Sasuke and still believes this, and last but not least both Naruto and Sakura have seen and proved Hinata is in love with the former. What part of Love triangle don't you understand. Hinata has feelings for Naruto who has feelings for Sakura who loves Sasuke. This is Kishi's attempt to bring angles for love potenital in this story.

Quote:
Like it or not, NaruSaku is the most likely potential pairing to become canon before the end of the story,
And yet, Hinata is the girl who we seen treat the main lead as a love interest instead as a tsudere or unlikeable tramp to the lead, the main lead is a supposed to be a akward buffon who slowly gets respect from everyone not the main character which the main female warms up to and sees love like feelings in the first couple of chapters due to plot. Sakura like everyone else had to slowly grow to like Naruto before the whole bs on naruto and sakura romance shonen standard, meanwhile Hinata Hyuuga is the first character to show deep admiration and respect for the main lead no matter what and that dynamic hasn't changed. [
Quote:
B]based on the obvious indicators [/B]that Naruto has since day one loved Sakura, Sakura has progressively shown continuous signs and portrayals in harboring romantic feelings for Naruto throughout the manga (especially part 2), and in thus giving Naruto and Sakura the most mutuality, continuity, chemistry, bonding, growth, progression, development, and panel focus - elements in which NaruHina and SasuSaku severely lack.
You want obvious, lets look at Naruto the character and what he's done to make the special dynamic between himself and Sakura look so special. He asked her on a date first te we see her with him(annoying), then we see him henge into the person Sakura had her eyes on and made a fool of himself and herself to Sasuke, then he managed to screw up Sakura's opinion on him by dissing Lee and Sasuke causing her to punch his lights out, then from there on while it was Sasuke that gave Sakura more respect from her she still felt Naruto was incompetant to actually save her from Gaara even when Sasuke said it was him then Sakura confessed to Sasuke Naruto doesn't understand her which by the way is the last thing she should say considering whats happened so far. If you want some continous signs and portrayals, then NaruHina is the obvious choice, we see them them one sided at first then we see them develop mutual feelings for their struggles and discovering new things about them they never seen before then they had meaningful talks, signs of worry, a chemistry, bonding, growth, progression, development and panel focus hell Hinata had her own arc and past focus more so than Sakura. This was Part 1, but to say Naruto and Sakura had that in spades is simple short of ignorance. Oh and by the way you say it you make sound the two spent each waking moment by each others side for all the moments they been in the manga, false. Naruto has been focused on Sasuke and how he measures to his growth, the guy was comparing all of his abitlies and traits that make him him to Sasuke, Naruto has worked with Kakashi and J man more than Sakura to mature his character to the point of where it is today, Sakura however is playing the cheerleader to Naruto since Sasuke is gone and from her own mind she wants Team 7 to be whole not Naruto being happy. The only mutal development they have is, Sasuke and how they both want him back.

That aside you gotta be some sort of ignorant fanboy if you think NaruSaku has the most pairing potential despite the obvious commentary feeling from characters that don't even know Naruto and Sakura as well as Kakashi or J man or Tsunade. Hell J man never brought up Naruto's feelings for Sakura, and that in itself is reason to believe NaruSaku is not going to happen.

Quote:
Are SasuSaku and NaruHina still possible to happen? Sure, anything is possible. But you would have to be pretty damn stupid, ignorant, or be severely in denial to believe that those two pairings are more likely to occur than NaruSaku is, especially given how many more positive hints and indicators NaruSaku has carried as opposed to the other two, and in such that correlates to the 463 chapters and 10 years that this manga has been in progression. The fact remains that Naruto has never once harbored any romantic interest in Hinata, Sasuke has never once harbored romantic interest in Sakura, Sakura has shown constant signs in her feelings developing into love for Naruto (as even Databook 3 foreshadows), and Hinata's confession was a Hinata defining moment (lets not also forget to mention her smiling approval of the affectionate display between Naruto and Sakura in front of the entire village).
Funny, Positive indicators of NaruSaku happening is 80% of the fandoms interpetation and not the actual manga itself. The fact that Sakura wants Sasuke back and not tar and feather'd is reason enough to believe her feelings for her have no changed. And Naruto never harbored feelings for Hinata because he doesn't even know about her feelings(until now of course). It's a running gag, Naruto stays completely oblvious to Hinata. Sasuke has no interest in anything generallly speaking except power and revenge, but Sasuke is interpeted as a guy with mental problems and emotional repressed trauma, he's capable of loving someone else he just chooses not to. Sakura has never showed any interest in Naruto love wise, for his safety and his wellfare, she's showed deep concern, but as a love interest, none. Not even her databook disputes the fact Sakura still loves Sasuke, she's never shown a transition of loving Naruto over Sasuke because it would have been shown by now without it being ambigiously vindictive. Sakura knows Hinata loves Naruto she knows it's that trait that makes Hinata truly unqiue compared to others even her. Sakura would step over the main thing that makes Hinata more different from others and completes her character if she attempt to make Naruto hers. Plus you need to read the starting page into, a villages joy. It wasn't about Hinata moving on because Sakura has the hots for Naruto, thats conjecture.

Quote:
oh yes - I'll just keep ignoring the fact that Kishi gives us all of these continuous NaruSaku moments to purely remind us of just what an amazing platonic relationship they have, while in the mean time having people like Yamato, Sai, Kakashi, Jiraiya, Tsunade, and even the goddamn village (450 anyone?) see it as otherwise.
Dude, half these people don't even know they have a love life. How can you assume they know it better than they know themselves? J man and Tsunade never brought up their relationship, ever. Kakashi truly knows Naruto and Sakura and I doubt he thinks they have more than a plationic relationship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clawer123 View Post
i really dont think so..

Sasuke is more popular than her..

and i think Kishi has NO CARE for fanbase either NaruHina, SasuSaku or NaruSaku..
I heard that Kishi loves how NaruHina is portrayed in the anime, but thats just me.

Quote:
He is just creating/stating the STORY. giving some moral values and based on it as an author he can add many developments/obstacles involved in a pairing/ love relationships and for that
Getting the girl who's a total irrelevant part of the story ain't an obstacle. It's called fanwanking the character. In the end it serves as a plot device for the hero to seem less gay or lame. Naruto getting Sakura is not an obstacle, it's not even focused on in conjunction with the direction Naruto is going, it's just a way to hype up NaruSaku from the fans that want Naruto to end up with her.

Quote:
NARUSAKU has a chance
If it did, Hinata would be dead because she's never going to stop loving Naruto.

Quote:
You do realize that very close friendship is already love on it's own? Only without realizing it.
So NaruSasu is cannon?

Quote:
Naruto always wanted to get a kiss from Sakura, kept asking her on dates countless of times, was trying to peep on her, was ready to go with Jiraya to hot springs when he promised that Sakura also will be there (hearts were popping out of his eyes), he was damn happy and blushing when Sakura tried to feed him and damn dissapointed when it was Sai instead... Naruto's LOVE is just glaring you into eyes.
Half of those moments were comedy relief, Naruto is a character based on Goku, he does rediculous things that seem outside the norm utterly redicoulous, it's like how Naruto kisses Sasuke by accident or Naruto being made fun of for his dick. NaruSaku has never had a serious moment that brought up some comedy. NaruSaku is a joke. Most of the time, Naruto never shows how serious he is with Sakura in terms of wanting to please her or love her. It's funny how most of his serious moments go with Sasuke and his character.

Quote:
With Sakura it might be a bit different since she doesn't do it so openly but she kinda has same situation as Winry from FMA. She knows Naruto for so many years and has become fond of him. at first it could be friendship but then it started to grow in something bigger.
Except Winry loved Ed before Ed knew about it and always wanted to be by his side instead of Al. Also Sakura spent her childhood liking Sasuke and being the one to be by his side, instead of Naruto. Naruto however developed feelings for her due to immature reasons like her being pretty and being attached to Sasuke.

Quote:
Love doesn't happen like BAM! I'm in love with you and I why cling to you!
It grows gradually and you don't always notice it although...
Why can't that be Naruto with Hinata. Even if he found her wierd, he should have noticed some hints from her.

Quote:
I'm not really a good expert in love thingies
But what I see does imply love, pure one and not the passionate one to which we are usually used to in anime.
Who's the most passionate in this series then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Let'sFightingLove View Post
I lol'd too hard.

Actually it's quite simple; Naruto and Sakura were opposite ends of the same coin from the very start.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/3/17/
LOL, they look they're related to Minato and Kushina to me. Same, bright colors, same attitude, same passionate and impulsive personality, same Sasuke obsession.

Quote:
Remember this? This is why Naruto loved her, she was the same as him.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/3/15/
Yet he said she was a babe in the first panel we see her in.

[
Quote:
url]http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/3/16/[/url]

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/3/10/

Notice the flaming unison and godly correspondence?

They're absolutely the fucking same.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/3/16/
Yeah it's like their related? Gwen and Ben much?

Quote:
Now look at this. Sakura doesn't like Naruto because she thinks 'He doesn't understand anything about me'

Yet....

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/183/13/

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/183/15/

Hao dew yuu sey...Development?
What exactly does this prove? That Sakura is ignorant of Naruto's true charms like almost everyone else who sees him?

[QUOTE]Well it's not really a fucking surprise. With all those chemical hair products used to maintain her vibrant pink colour there's no doubt the accidental seepage would cause noticeable mental impairment.

well point is.....she misunderstood naruto, but he understood her all too well.

so what does that mean?

Naruto -> Sasuke -> Sakura

Sasuke -> Naruto -> Sakura

Quote:
cool, they both like each other and always did. game over.
You missed the part where Naruto has seen and misunderstood Hinata the same like Sakura did Naruto did you not?

Quote:
Well in the end you came up with NaruSaku

At least they have more proof than NaruHina since only Naruhina moment I know are right before Neji fight and her confession.
So far, they have more interpetation because their the main characters and just so happens to be on the same team. Oh goody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siddyus View Post
I can see another reincarnation of Jiraiya and Tsunade. Thats the future of Naruto and Sakura. I dont think they'll ever be together.
I agree. I do see Naruto finding true love in somebody else though.