View Single Post
Old 2006-10-10, 23:04   Link #85
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
At around 12:15, Amino Touko (the big sister) says they are classmates. Earlier, at around 7:35, Amino Tetsuya (the younger brother) says they are entering middle school next year. So this is the summer when they are 11 or maybe 12, it appears. He's big and she's small. Touko says something about that just after 7:35: that her brother is so big, but he's still a little kid.

I just realized that Hiro (the big brother) is played by Satoshi Hino, who was Yuuji in Shakugan no Shana and Saitou in Zero no Tsukaima.

Itou Shizuka
, who plays Shouko so well, was Rei in Marimite and Iori in I"s Pure. She is in four (!) of the new series this fall: Happiness (as Saya), Yoake-mae yori Ruri-iro na Crescent Love (as Wreathlit Noel), and Pumpkin Scissors (as Alice), as well as this one. She's 25.
Well I caught that, Kaoru, but I just wanted to be sure I wasn't misinterpreting - because really, he looks about 16 and she looks maybe nine. Still - that should make the romantic side of the whole switch thing rather complicated...
Guardian Enzo is offline   Reply With Quote