View Single Post
Old 2006-10-11, 15:43   Link #99
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcannis View Post
...Anyone else out there like the character design for adult Shouko? It's too bad she has to be in kid form for some of the time. I think they did a pretty good job with all the female characters actually, though I don't like how different in age Karada and Tetsuya look. No more Hagu's, please.
I love the character design for the adult Shouko. She seems such a real person, and so beautiful, and her depression comes through. I can't remember any design quite like it.

But as for Hagu, I am among the few who actively liked how she was designed. Besides the moe factor, it was also outward demonstration of inner nature, and allowed her to visibly grow over the series (and the manga). Karada is no doubt also made young partly to make her look cute, but I think the story will make use of the contrast in some way.

Does the name "Karada" sound odd in Japanese? I mean, it is a homophone for a word for "body."
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2006-10-11 at 21:11.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote