Thread: Licensed Overlord [LN]
View Single Post
Old 2018-09-23, 17:25   Link #8399
GreyZone
"Senior" "Member"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Anyways, @GreyZone I believe that's just Enri pic
What would that be for? We are done with Enri already (not including future LN releases), other than a short appearence at the end of vol. 11. For what other reason could they possibly have that blurry image around? It will probably be unveiled at the end of episode 13 as a grand surprise. I mean if it just turns out to be some random Enri endcard, wouldn't it have been better to reveal it in episode 11 instead? Since that didn't happen it's probably not related to her.

I mean I would be glad with something else as well, like an OVA series about the "prologue" two-parter blu-ray special short-story novel, showing how Momonga became the guildmaster and how his guild conquered the Tomb of Nazarick. I only read it yesterday and boy did I regret not reading this earlier. It gives so much insight into Momonga/Ainz and his guildmates and how they were essentially a group of stubborn high-risk high-reward deviants and also how shitty the "real world" actually was, it's something one should definitly read.

Last edited by GreyZone; 2018-09-23 at 17:35.
GreyZone is offline   Reply With Quote