View Single Post
Old 2007-05-14, 02:02   Link #89
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascaloth View Post
Missed this post earlier....

I'm curious. What did I miss here? I watched AIR (TV), I watched SHnY, I've watched Kanon (2006)....and with the possible exception of Mikuru (but then again, the only other piece of clothing she was wearing that time was her bra), I don't remember any pantsu, or to be more specific, "upskirt" shots.

*raises hands* No, NOT getting on your case here. I'm genuinely wondering where I missed a pantsu shot.

And as far as I'm concerned, KyoAni has the right idea. Why waste animation budget on a paltry upskirt shot when you can have so much more?
Yep Mikuru was it. Also I could swear something happened with Nayuki, but it may have just been another undergarment. Anyway bra's and panties, same deal when it comes to making fans satisfied.

I'm mostly just bewildered that I made the post about the D20 system they seem to use in deciding whether they will show fanservice in an episode and that immediately after 5 episodes of light to none they finally seem to have rolled a critical. Also the whole thing about you being more likely to see a topless girl before you saw a panty shot, I'm not entirely sure whether or not I was mind taking some Kyoto Animation employee with that one. Weird stuff going on tonight.