View Single Post
Old 2008-08-01, 18:37   Link #3667
SonOfHeaven
Metal Gear!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Hmm, I was going to writte this resonse from way back, but forgot about it so I mgiht as well do it now...

As far as Kallen goes, her leaving Lelouch & staying with the OotBk after the supposedly upcoming big betrayal wouldn't make me question her character as such, because she'd be who she has was/has been from the start: Kallen Kozuki, the rebel in red who fights for the liberation of Japan, the realization of her brother's dream and her mother's happiness. However, it would make me question her character development this season (or how they choose to devleop her character rather) - her character devleopment has consisted of getting to know Lelouch better, learning more about him and growing closer to him. It hasn't been about her doubting Lelouch or her own/the OotBK's cause as some speculated it would. Indeed, some speculated that Nunnally would try to convince Kallen how Zero's methods were wrong and all, but instead, their topic of conversation has been... Lelouch. .
Yeah, I worded it differently then I wanted it to sound like. I meant to say to character development for Lelouch this season not her character in general. That's my bad.

Spoiler for Kallen: