View Single Post
Old 2012-02-18, 01:15   Link #257
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
But what Inori did wasn't really her fault, if we are to assume that it was Mana coming through her. She was obviously disturbed by the action after the fact, so if she had complete control over herself it's likely that she would not have done Arisa any harm whatsoever.
Doesn't really matter if Inori was at fault or not, fact is from Arisa's POV it is Inori's "fault".
I for one found all that stuff between Inori and Arias abit odd but can't really say I wanted Arisa to kill Inori as Inori is our best bet for Crazy Mana to return!(seriously we need her to return soon!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
As for what Arisa did... I cannot say how I feel about it (I'm mostly angered/surprised by it). I'm more confused as to WHY she did it than anything. ALL that just because she found out that people die when their voids break? There's got to be more to it than that... Especially since she seemed fairly unmoved by Shu becoming the new school leader back when it happened. Basically, she had NO problems up until Argo came to retrieve her. It seems like she magically transformed into a desperate usurper slut over the course of 1-2 episodes.
The real why is hard to discern atm but her actions are somewhat understandable.
While yes to us viewers, her actions can be seen as inexcusable or unacceptable but should be understandable.
I think people are forgetting it's become "survival of the fittest" and if Arisa thought that "selling her body" would insure her surivival then thats understandable.
No probs with hating on her for doing what she done but it really shouldn't confuse people, same goes for the actions of the others, they used Shu just as they were used.
Call them hypocrites or whatever but they are doing what it takes to survive.

I don't accept what they did as the moral person I am but within this story it does fit(didn't think I would find myself defending GC but meh, like I said before anime can affect us in ways you never thought of)