View Single Post
Old 2009-02-24, 17:05   Link #2973
NeoSam

From AnimeNation Blog:

Quote:
Cooking Idol Anime Announced
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Japanese Anican Staff Blog reports on the voice acting recording of the freshly announced children’s anime television series Cookin’ Idol Ai! Mai! Main! (pronounced “Cookin’ Idol I! My! Mine!”). Similar to last year’s Moegaku 5 television series that combined educational live action and anime segments, the ten minute long Cookin’ Idol episodes will consist of an anime segment in which young girl Main teaches cooking and a live action segment in which Main’s voice actress, Haruka Fukuhara, attempts to cook the same dish featured in the anime segment.

The series will premiere on the NHK Educational network on March 30. Anime production studio NAS will produce the animation with Hiroshi Watanabe (Slayers, Orphen) directing and veteran character designer Atsuko Nakajima serving as animation director.

Source: Anime News Network
Quote:
New UC Gundam Series in Development
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reportedly the April issue of Monthly Gundam Ace magazine, which goes on sale later this week, will formally announce the development of a 30th anniversary Gundam anime. The as yet un-named new work will be set in Universal Calendar year 0081 - in-between the events of the original Gundam television series and its Zeta Gundam sequel - and feature the previously unseen Gundam RX-78-7 mobile suit. The focal mobile suit in the original 1979 television series was the Gundam RX-78-2.

Source: Anime News Network