View Single Post
Old 2010-07-06, 19:48   Link #111
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Well that was a nice episode, not "greatest thing on earth" stuff but it was good for a first ep. Although when I think that way it is a good thing

Probably because it brought a different view to the table that made me "heh" to myself more than anything this season so far. There was no "LOL" coming out of me, but god knows I want to spare my poisoned stomach from time to time.

The first thing that comes to mind, was of course the instant memories of SnI. But I liked how the 3 girls just totally figured out guys go to that school to get a harem, and then they hand him his very own by making him join the council

One other nice aspect I like about this, is I can make my very own "happy hour" watch Kaichou wa Maid-sama, then follow that with Yakuindomo. Now I get to see student council stuff of guys-dominates-girls and then girls-dominates-guys. There is now balance to the Force!

But my viking hammer, Suzu sure is small! How amusing I can follow back-to-back season of tiny blonde girls(Dai Maou). Speaking of that, whose idea was it to make these girls small...

I swear, I'm not in this series for Suzu! Don't start to "lolitron" chants now you sillies...

Wonder if Shino will fall in love with the guy, would like to see that...

I'm sticking around for episode 02, and hopefully till series' end.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote