View Single Post
Old 2012-02-09, 16:29   Link #29
Ray
Garnet

I never liked Mana, and I'm sure I never will. I despise incest, so I guess that's a given. Thus, I'm not particularly fond of this Inori slowly turning Mana thing. Also, I don't think we need both a crazy protagonist, and a crazy heroine. I'd honestly prefer one or the other, but definitely not both, and definitely not at the same time.

Since Gai is back in one form or another, I'm going to assume he'll be the one to slap some sense back into Shu. Yeah, that'll be fun.
I really want to see Shu get punched in the face again.

Poor Arisa, I hope her wound(s) weren't too fatal. The same goes for Argo; I wonder if Shu really broke his void..

I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to die in the coming episodes. I know this show is trying to be 'dark', but I'd rather not see anymore of my favourite characters bite the dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DXMichael View Post
Also, whoever that girl is with that aweomse scyth void is freaking awesome! Let her have her own action scene or something, and don't let her die, plleeaassee!
Yes! I'm glad somebody agrees. I hope she becomes important, 'cause she's one of my favourite characters in the show at the moment. I mean come on; her void is a frickin' scythe! A scythe, which totally puts Inori's void to shame!

Last edited by Ray; 2012-02-09 at 16:48.