View Single Post
Old 2006-09-28, 20:17   Link #63
ChainLegacy
廉頗

Well, I loved this show, but there are some things I don't understand. Why does Hakuoro never think about his life as a human scientist? From what I've gathered, that would probably be his longest 'life,' and even though he fell in love with Mikoto, making his second life perhaps more memorable, it seems like his human life isn't even of relative importance to him. I don't know, if I lived as a normal human being in our society and then suddenly woke up thousands of years later... uh... the past would be pretty important to me.

They also don't say how mankind fell and the artificial beings took over. Did Hakuoro destroy every human? What time period was 'iceman' Hakuoro from? Many questions, no answers. I suppose some people would consider the information to be irrelevant and taking away the mystery would defile the charm of the world Hakuoro is from, but either way I want to know. The Utawarerumono world is fascinating and I wish they would go into it more. Oh well.

I also wish the damn game got translated, cuz from the gamers it seems so much more was explained, though it never will be translated -_-.