View Single Post
Old 2009-04-01, 02:03   Link #597
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Some correction- the first song translation is totally wrong. It's a kind of a mixture between kanjis and Chinese in the meaning, in which I failed to grasp until now when I finally heard her song for the first time today.

Yes, the 1st one is Tianzi's song that I do not know how to translate. The meaning in RAW unedited Japanese skill of mine would be "Emperor-like Constitution Four Paragraph/Sentence" which doesn't make sense at all (and this translation is easily made if you haven't heard the song and doesn't know Tianzi's name kanji and a bit of different pronounciation/meaning between kanji-Chinese.) Anyone is welcome to take a shot at the first song translation while I decidedly being lazy and finish off my Danna Catalogue and BL game Drama CDs nao :'D

And alas... Katakana fails me in Tamaki's Character Song. It would have to be : Lonely Lord Tamaki. But what~e~va~ I'm not paying attention to Tamaki's song anyway since his CV doesn't impress me at all.

FAST EDIT BECAUSE MY JAPANESE WAS FAILING ME AND I WAS NOT LISTENING TO DRAMA CD WHEN I POSTED THE INFO TO NARONA-CHAN :'D:

For those who have seen track listings in Play-Asia, they will notice that there are 5 more tracks. These tracks are basically the "talk" tracks, where the seiyuu often talk/voice act to give depth into the characters they voiced. There is nothing special in these five tracks though.

[Tamaki's Bar Opening] (which for reason known my source was giving me the info as "Cast Bar" Symposium-it's the unedited version of the details back then when it was announced) is one of the most cracky of all, I can guarantee, with the seiyuus are... Crazy-talking in their characters respectively

FYI, this is the track's title when I checked the booklet of SVR-18: 座談会~「玉城バー開店」.

And the Short Parody R-18 is taken from Episode 17 (thanks to Random person pointing that out for me~), with Ougi taking Suzaku's side and Tamaki taking Lulu's side (or something like that... This person has not seen CG R2 Episode 15~END for God's sake, so the parody is kind of lost at me D: ). Tamaki fans should be careful though-he is the pet peeve of this track

As for Charles' Counseling Service... Pretty much the title is giving you the idea what crack is awaiting you in this track, no? :'D

(Tianzi, your song title still fails me. What is the translation of your song's title OMFG! )

Hope these info would help you all a bit

Real Track Listing from the booklet:

Quote:
01. 天子的憲法四条 (RAW Japanese makes no sense at all rofl)
02. 土の味 R18
03. 座談会 玉城バー開店
04. 座談会
05. 座談会
06. 座談会
07. 座談会 果てしないクロストーク
08. ロンリーロード 玉城!
09. 皇帝の人生相談
10. 座談会 玉城バー閉店
11. ままならぬ愛のトリアージュ
As for the lyrics, I can't type that now since my source doesn't include the scan of lyrics page (if there is any though). I'll try to find another booklet scan of R-18 if i can and not lazy.

Last edited by Natsuki Hyuga; 2009-04-01 at 03:50.
Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote