Old 2009-06-15, 16:30   Link #114
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Specific things?
Like Kalulu?
Yes, I'm an evil, biased person who doesn't like canon romance. However, that doesn't mean I just ignore facts. I'm still waiting for the staff to tell me about the error of my ways outright.

Edit:
@sky:
The "family, friend, lover" interpretation is a completely different one from the one I countered it with. If I don't believe in something, I don't need to explain it.
Also, I said what I think about the material just recently. The side material about romance made more sense with Kaulu because in Shirley's case, the anime covered it all, and because of the way she and Lelouch "parted".
You did not reply in my point though. So, it is "friendship" again, when it comes to Kallen then?

So, Lelouch and Kallen did not "part" in a goodbye-ish, cliche way? Because, having a goodbye kiss, and all the silence around and the fists, and the bitten lips, do make me think, they did part in a cliche-ish way.
And what are you implying exactly? About Shirlulu being covered in the show itself? So, Stages 12-14, and Turns 11-13 can be satisfying for the couple that do not need extra materials at all?
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote