View Single Post
Old 2009-07-28, 13:03   Link #13
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Actually I'm pretty sure it indicates that he's about to wipe out 50,000 marines with a tsunami, but the admirals are putting a stop to that before there are any casualties. I mean, it wouldn't do for the marines to lose half of their forces in just one attack, would it....?

But yeah, this instantly explains why even a Logia like Eneru wouldn't be able to rule the blue seas, even if he had a 500 million bounty. All Whitebeard would have to do is cause a big enough rumble and his opponent will be taken out with a huge tidal wave. And if he fights on land he can easily devestate the landscape enough to give opponents a disadvantage (heck, he can even form volcanoes with his power!). Quite a destructive, yet useful power indeed......
Not sure Enel would be taken out so easly by WB's DF, given its hard to stop or outrun a tsunami but Enel is able to teleport over huge distances and has got one of the best long range attacks around. Only reason Enel was beat cause he had the worst luck possible really by running into his only real natural enemy.
When Robin said its a rumored invincible DF I think its pretty much that.

WB's DF is certainly something tho, dealing with with enemies on the water, summon up a tidal wave and be done with it all or destroy the land they walk on and bedone with it. All done and be home for tea