Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-24, 09:48   Link #1382
Sageblink
Speculation is wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGear2Ax View Post
Speaking of connections... I thought we will see again Lynx Mirapolos (you remember him? The bronze saint who wanted to be stronger and that Ryuho let win out of pitty because he was stronger?) since he left to become stronger... Oh well, at least it seems that cliché won't be used. I'm assuming Haruto will fight Tosikada and awaken the 7th sense... and that leaves Koga and Soma to awaken their 7th sense and for the looks of it, Koga will be the last one to awaken it (he gets beaten all the time and 0 KO wins on this arc) on the house of Capricorn Ionia (Time for payback!) so... There wasn't people speculating that Sonia will be the Scorpio Gold Saint? Maybe with a Medea boost of something? So it will make sense that Soma awakens his 7th sense on the Scorpio House and before Koga, isn't? Anyways... I'm just trying to predict the direction from here... And maybe I'm very bad at it...
Nah actually I would like for Sonia to be the Scorpio saint. Having just one woman as a gold saint is like saying "you wanted one, here is one, now don't bother us anymore". And it would be logical with Souma awakening the 7th sense...
Sageblink is offline   Reply With Quote