View Single Post
Old 2007-04-20, 16:02   Link #1
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Future Bleach Event Speculation / "What If" Thread [Possible Manga Spoilers]

In this thread, we throw out wierd ideas about what might happen in Bleach, complain on the assumption that Bleach's future be filled with nothing but clichés, or perhaps give an opinion on how it might all end. Remember that there might be manga spoilers, and be careful of rumors that might start here.

I'll start with a neat(*coughcrazycough*) idea... since all Arrancar have a Zanpakutō too, instead of clensing souls and sending them to SS(like Shinigami Zanpakutō do), maybe they turn good souls into hollows and banish them to Hueco Mundo?

If that's the case, it brings me to my second speculation... it might be how Ichigo can gain Arrancar powers(if he's not able to already). If he loses to an Espada and they use their Zanpakutō to turn him into a full hollow, he can then infiltrate Aizen's base, perhaps be captured and hybridized by Aizen, and then gain Arrancar powers while retaining his previous Shinigami powers... or something.

Well Kubo needs to think up some new powerup for Ichigo anyway, and there's not many other options I can think of besides mindless shonen powerups that have no real reason for happening.