View Single Post
Old 2011-09-26, 09:33   Link #1548
Yot-chan
Minmay Guard

Quote:
Originally Posted by teelatsuki View Post
OMG! Sheryl didn't tell anyone about a flu? how terrible... and then it turns out to be a fatal disease and still doesn't say anything so she would not worry her friends? What a selfish bitch!!

I mean seriously? by reading the last three pages of the thread I understand something. LMK tooks at face value whatever happens to coincide witth her views and tooks as lies the things that doesn't. So sheryl wants to stop singing because she said so, even when the escene clearly showed that those were blatant lies!!

Also the thing in galia 4 wasn't just because of Sheryl, don't forget that they were just searching for a reason to revolt, take all the parties into account when making statements, they would have revolted for any other reason have Sheryl been healtly, the only reason Ranka stoped them was because all zentrandis seem to be lolicons(well and plot convenience and of course ranka's song was good)

Try to understand Sheryl more, not everyone could say exactly what they think out loud like Ranka does.
Like I said, it's a trap.