View Single Post
Old 2011-10-02, 08:04   Link #32
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by An4rchy99 View Post
@Shekky

Oh come on now. U know Ophy is more psychotic than that. Need I remind you of all the games she played? I see Roxanne more of a sociopath char. She seems to be very confident and more intellectual (in a sinister way of course ).
I've made some posts on it before, but check out my not-that-long-ago conversation with Revan, in which he had the same stance and ended up agreeing with me - trust me, nothing Ophelia did is as bad as Roxanne

--

As for the spoilers, ugh, the only one I like was the second one -- I flat-out don't like the idea of any of the new No.1's dying anytime soon, whether it be Hysteria or Cassandra (even worse if it's the latter because she could end up being good ally if the right cards are played).

The only thing I like about the first spoiler really is that it creates another weakness in Roxanne - that their are techniques that she simply doesn't want to replicate and/or are too above her to even try.