View Single Post
Old 2014-06-06, 22:00   Link #1806
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
What do you mean by "flowy' style? Citing images from a non-Sailor Moon anime might be helpful here.
Hrnnnn it's hard to explain....OH....like...the wind is always blowing? One good example is how 90s Usagi's hair is in those two straight tails. But in the manga, her hair is more wavy and flowing everywhere. Crystal understands this-that's what they're doing with her hair in the trailer.

Quote:
Ridiculously thin/long legs, like we have in this show, is not elegant, in my view. Quite the contrary - It's unsightly to me.
We strongly differ in opinion here. Can't be helped. I like the thin long legs...makes them look like graceful, dancing fairies of sorts. XD
(though they are TOO LONG FOR 14 lol)

Quote:
I disagree with you. Almost everything about this project is going in the complete opposite direction from the original 90s anime.
Why is that bad? Why would that indicate they're ashamed of it? Would it shed some light that Naoko likely has something to do with this?
She hated the 90s anime. XD

Quote:
So did you like the 90s anime Sailor Moon designs then?
Very much! I still have like six different decks of playing cards. I collected them because they were like mini art books. The are parts of the manga style I like more and parts of the anime style I like more. I can't really choose one over the other. I appreciate both. I think if you combined the faces of the 90s with the hair of Crystal, you'd get something glorious.