View Single Post
Old 2014-06-06, 23:07   Link #1809
minaku
Princess of Hades

qqIt's nice to see something different. We have been watching the old series for over 20 years, and now we compare a single one minute trailer to 20 years of history. Let's see the first episode and judge it based on it. Yes, it's a trailer but
1) Toei are not really good at showing their shows pros in trailers, it's actually a good trailer compared to toei trailer for tv series - movies are other thing;
2) I am not sure if they have the first episode completely done. They released a poster, character settings and trailer that are very different from one another, as if they still work on the bases, they probably got some done, or half-done scenes and made the trailer hastily to calm the audience -no one releases a trailer in 4:00 AM, unless there was an event 6 hours earlier where everyone asked for trailer - it was crazy. Toei has always worked week то week.
3) If you have problem with the art - from the day one they said a new adaptation of the Naoko Takeuchi's manga, they have never said a remake of the old series, or that it's going to look like it. So if you are fan of the old anime, and not of the manga - give it a try or just wait for some more stuff, regarding the old series.

Last edited by minaku; 2014-06-06 at 23:43.