serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by krisslanza View Post
And Illyana tries to eat anything
Thinnest glutton I've ever encountered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin_Sama View Post
Atrociously bad. Nobody sounds like they look they should, there's no emotion at all in the acting and everybody is slurring their words. If I didn't no better I'd say it was a Japanese VA's speaking English job like Capcom is famous for. By far the worst is Zelgius though who sounds like he's got some sort of speach disorder with his slurring and his voice flucuates between gravelling and soft sounding every other sentence. Rolf, Mia and Yune are also pretty bad with the former sounding like a girl, Mia saying her lines in a manner that is horribly out of context given the scene and Yune being a loli, but sounding like a 16 year old girl with throat cancer. Mist is arguably even worse now. Your typical mid 90's older woman trying to sound like a cutesy teenager. The only people that sound decent are Ike and Shinon.

In short it's a total phone in job of the worst kind, like nobody really cares and are just cold reading their lines from a piece of paper.
As I feared...
Truly cruel to the actual characters...

Thanks for the information.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote