Thread: Crunchyroll Lance N' Masques
View Single Post
Old 2015-12-19, 08:38   Link #225
Blueknight78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
You do realize you have a signature with Wendy in it? You also have an avatar of Lucy jiggling her breasts in a bikini, who by the way is 17 and would be considered a minor in most countries. This is by far the not the most loli pandering borderline show, not even close. And despite your protest you watched the show to the end. But you must be one of those, I just watched to show to see how disgusting everyone else. What is the word I am looking for......hypocrite.
lol. lucy currently is 18+ she already passed to have 17, actually she passed on the tenroujima arc, when they vanished for 7 years even wendy is only 14 in look, everyone which vanished in tenrou arc is 18+.

You want to compare a serie which basically the mc keep flirting with 6 or 8 years old where the maid call him a lolicon??? is not hypocresi.

And in purpose i don't watched all the episodes after episode 4 when i get tired of all the "loli" exposure i just stoped to watch and waited the final episode come just to see how things gonna end.

Another note just because i watched don't means which i'm one or this anime is my type, i watched the 3 first episodes to see what is abot the anime then after i see how poor and stupid is the plot and the jokes of the mc hitting in little girls in his "knigh" mode started to creep me too much was when i stopped to watch and decided wait this end.

Becarefull before judge peoples, if you like that type of anime fine, but not everyone gonna and sometimes even don't liking some peoples will try to watch until to the end just because the famous don't leave things unfinished if i'm started then i need to go to the end.

Another note comparing fairy tail with this anime is being "hypocresy too you know, while in fairy tail only very few girls look or are underaged, (my standart for underaged is under 16 or 15-) the other even old girls don't look more old than 15 even mc father which is a very old guy looks like a minor, most of the characters don't really look even close to have 16, most of the characters on that serie don't look more old than "wendy in FT.

And last that is what "lolicon means" for lolicons they only care for characters which looks 14 or years old(the most common is between 6 and 10 years), well whatever that is my opnion about that show.