Thread: Crunchyroll Lance N' Masques
View Single Post
Old 2015-12-20, 06:07   Link #235
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Makio's the cutie and yes they have a dakimakura, just like they do of almost every cutie in every show I know of, but that doesn't necessarily mean that this was made for lolicons who want to ship Youtarou with Makio. Yes, the preview CAN be taken to imply a loli romance as you seem so insistent on encouraging, but it's entirely a matter of interpretation. The preview I saw, at least, has nothing that suggests anything different from the show itself, which again has nothing to contradict a platonic relationship between a knight protector and his princess charge.
Well there are only 2 dakis and both of them are of Makio. Hell even the magazine scans are mostly Makio fanservice shots too. That and of course the Lance n' Masques's twitter account posting daily videos of "Makio talking to you" since the show's debut. The whole show is encouraging a Yotaro x Makio's ship and it's pretty obvious that it's gonna end up like that in the LN. Sadly I doubt there'll be a second season to see that happen.